For our Software Terms please see our End User License Agreement
· Your delivery maybe signed for by a neighbour unless you request only direct delivery signed for by the the person ordering the equipment.
· We want you to be completely happy with your purchase.
· Please check it as soon as possible after receipt.
· If, for any reason, you are not completely happy with your purchase then we will gladly refund or exchange it subject to this returns policy.
· If you wish to cancel your order or return an item then you must notify us within 7 working days of the day after delivery of the item. If you wish to cancel your order in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations then your notification must be in writing, e.g. by email or by submitting a return request in the completed orders section of your account.
· All returns must be agreed in advance.
· Unauthorized returns may not be accepted.
· We request that items are returned along with their original manufacturer’s packaging so that future customers can receive the item as the manufacturer intended.
· Please keep proof of postage when sending the goods back to us. This is for your own safety in case goods get lost in transit.
· For whole order return requests or cancellations received within 7 working days of the day after delivery of the order we will refund the standard packing and postage costs along with the order item costs. Express (Non-Standard) packing and postage costs are not refundable; these are considered a separate service contract over and above our Standard Delivery. The buyer is responsible for the costs of returning the order items.
· For partial order return requests or cancellations received within 7 working days of the day after delivery we will refund the order item costs. Packing and postage costs are not refundable. The buyer is responsible for the costs of returning the order items.
· Whole or partial order return requests received after 7 working days of the day after delivery may be accepted at our discretion and a credit note or exchange offered. The packing and postage costs are not refundable and the buyer is responsible for the costs of returning the order items.
· Standard packing and postage costs for exchange items will not be charged unless the exchange items are subsequently returned to us for a refund in which case they will be deducted from the refund. Express packing and postage costs for exchange items must be paid in advance.
1. If you wish to cancel an order or return an item and can do so in compliance with our returns policy, then please contact us within 7 working days of the day after delivery of the item. If you wish to cancel your order in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations then your notification must be in writing, e.g. by email. or by submitting a return request in your account.
2. To submit a return request, please log in to your account, go to ‘Completed Orders’, click on ‘Return Items’ next to the relevant order, complete the form and click on ‘Submit Return Request’. Alternatively, please contact us by phone or email with your order number, what you would like to return and why you wish to return it.
3. You will then receive an email with your Return Request ID plus instructions on how to return the items to us.
4. We will agree with you to either refund, replace or exchange the item subject to availability.
5. Please post the return items back to us as soon as possible. We recommend you use a recorded or track and trace postal method that provides sufficient insurance cover for the value posted. Alternatively, if you have cancelled your order within 7 working days, you can choose for us to arrange collection of the item from you, at your cost to be paid in advance.
6. On receipt of the package, we will determine whether the item is acceptable for return in accordance with our policy.
7. Refunds will be paid back to the Paypal credit or debit card used to pay for the goods. It can take a few working days for the banking and credit card system to credit the funds back onto your credit card or bank account once we have processed you refund.
8. If the item is not acceptable then we will return it to you with an explanation of the reasons for its return.